Thursday, December 17, 2009

Grilled & Yummy Chicken Wings


I know there are many ways to marinade chicken wings to grill or bbq them. This is one really yummy recipe that I got from my cousin G and has since been a success each time I make them. Made this last night and was such a crowd pleaser :)

I usually use my turbo broiler to cook them. But to save time and cook all of them at a go, I used my oven and it was as good too! I reckon cooking in the oven makes it juicer (read: OIL) as the wings are soaked in the marinade the whole time. Whilst using the turbo broiler means they are put on a rack and the juices/oil are drained. Only the marinade on the chicken would stay. That means that is slightly drier but healthier! :)

However this time I don't have ground garlic and I decided to use ground ginger. It worked out well too! Maybe has a slightly different taste but like I say, everyone was happy!

See recipe here. If you have lots of chicken wings to spare, you may marinade all of them, place the extras in a holeproof zipper plastic bag. Place the bag in the freezer and ready to be defrosted for the next year. Wooo... by then the flavours would be so rich and tasty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Am A Hungry Student!