Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Kiwi A Day Keeps The Doctor Away


The golden kiwi is in season!

Quop and I love golden kiwis. They are sweeter than its more common cousin - the green kiwi. I will buy them from Coles or Woolies whenever they are not more than A$6/kg. My mum bought them for S$1 each in Singapore and they are exactly the same ones that we get from here. Golden kiwis are imported from New Zealand.

This little fruit is jam packed with vitamins and I believe this is part of the reason why Quop and I did not fall very ill last winter. We probably only had very mild cold. We ate one every 2-3 days. Since this has been cheaper these days, we eat one of this fruit almost every second day. This is one of my favourite fruit - both for its taste and its nutrition.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love golden kiwi! They are sweeter and juicy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Am A Hungry Student!