Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Massel Stock


I have tried cooking with a couple of brands of stock powder. One day, I was taking part in a survey about the various brands of stock (liquids, powder and cubes). I came across this "Massel" brand which I never heard before. When I saw it on sale at Coles one day, I decided to buy one to try.


I am happy to learn that there is no added msg and 99% fat free in Massel stock products. I was rather impressed when I saw their products on sale at an organic foodstore.


There is no trans fat. The saturated fat content is also kept low. There is usually a very high amount of sodium in such stock powder but surprisingly this does not (which may mean that you need to add your own salt when you cook with this). But hey, you know that this is healthier to cook with :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Am A Hungry Student!